tainted-monkeytainted-monkey

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

ball breaker 2000* ball breaker 2000*

Needs More

This game would be a lot better if you added:
1. More power ups
2. Have the power ups come more frequently
3. More "power downs"
4. Better sounds
5. Add different difficulty levels, maybe change the speed of the ball, or slow down the speed at which the bouncer moves

Otherwise, a fairly fun game that just needs a little mroe work, good job.

Sonic Scene Creator 2 Sonic Scene Creator 2

Nice Job

I'm not a huge fan of the 'create a scene' genre, but this was nice. It had tons of sprite, a nice bg, and good music, theonly problem was it lagged a little when dragging the stuff around. I dunno might just be me :).

Tunnel Rush Tunnel Rush

great game, very simple

I love simple games, i can really get into them, great job :)

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

Loved it

only one thing, i got to the finish on the 14th level and hit it just before the lava hit the finish, and it made the finish sound, cept it put me back on the 14th lvl :/ i dunno, but great game :)

Galaxy Stingray Galaxy Stingray

Great

I really enjoyed playing this, but there were a few things that bothered me.

I understand that, with the way you have the game now, it is necasary to be able to replay levels, otherwise you wouldn't get a second weapon until level 15, but it just made it too easy.

The drifting was nice, it made it more difficult and more realistic (if that even matters).

Overall, i thought this game was too easy, i beat it without dying, and found that with enough armor, you can beat most levels without even moving.

But it was still very fun, keep up the good work :)

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Great Job

I have no idea how long it would take to make something like this, but its amazing, i loved the original Frogger, and this brings back to the old days. Keep it up :)

Pest Attack Pest Attack

really fun

but too hard for a soft core guy like me, keep up the good work

DoodleSktchPad DoodleSktchPad

its ok

but kinda pointless, also, i don't like how the pencil gets hidden by the stuff you draw